1. To provide high quality healthcare services throughout the community and improve the health and welfare of the people.
2. To contribute to the progress in medicine and improve the welfare of the people by utilizing the benefits obtained from its activities.
3. To collaborate with the community in achieving sound development through innovations.
4. To pursue intellectual and technological advances and help in the training of healthcare professionals to become competent, humane and ethical healthcare providers.
5. To respect the individual autonomy and show the spirit of harmony while sharing the pride and happiness with colleagues.
Founding board members